Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A little about me

Hello,

Okay so this is where I formally introduce myself, how rude right? I have contemplated between keeping this blog anonymous or actually putting myself out there, and for the time being I have decided to keep it anonymous. I want to be able to put my feelings and thoughts out there without the worry of someone I know finding it and using it against me. The only person that knows about this blog is my husband, and to be honest I don't know how he feels about it. I don't want to ask either.

I used to be a writer and I worked in the newspaper business, but I quickly realised that it was not for me, that if I have to write I like it unstructured and free. So now I work in the advertising business buying and planning. This is definitely not where I envisioned myself when I stood on the graduation podium, but it is a good place to start and I am learning lots.

I want this blog to be a commentary about my life, a place where I can express myself. Sometimes it is easier for me to understand who I am and what I want when I write about it.

Thank you for joining me in this eye-opening experience.

I will be seeing you soon,
-My thoughts My World.

No comments:

Post a Comment