Saturday, July 24, 2010

A confession

I have to make a confession. I have a little bit of a sweet tooth, okay not a little one but a massive one. One so massive that I base my decision on restaurants on what place has the best desserts(yes it is that bad).

My "drug" of choice lately has been Maltesers*, I dream of Maltesers all day I visulaize what they look like and what they taste like when they melt in your mouth. Mmmmmm they are so good.

It has gotten so bad that I can eat a massive bag in two days flat, and that is when I restrain myself. What makes it worse is that the husband does not discourage it, if anything he buys me more bags, his reasoning is that when there are no Maltesers in the house I have withdrawal and that I turn into a very mean person, that is funny to me.

I do feel guilty about this addiction, every bite I take I think about all the calories I am consuming and about how many cavities I am getting. It is not fun this guilt, but I cannot seem to stop myself, yes they are that good. I am just hoping that it is a phase that I am going through and that I will outgrow it soon.

So while I sit around waiting for this phase to end I am going to enjoy every melt-in-your-mouth-goodness,life is too short to worry myself. And now I am going to open that bag that has been staring at me for the past few minutes, darn thing.

*This is not a promotional piece of writing, it is just out of love for my Maltesers.

No comments:

Post a Comment